Student Challenge

Why did you join the blogging challenge?

I joined the blogging challenge because our teachers said that we should. I think that it is pretty exciting.
What do you hope some of the activities include?

Maybe a video or something like that.
Finally, what do you hope to get out of the challenge by the end of the ten weeks?

I hope that I will get better at writing and expressing myself.

8 thoughts on “Student Challenge

1. Hey,
    I really think your blog is great, my I.C.T teacher said he liked how you wrote your posts !
    I think doing a video for the blogging challenge would be awesome and you couls make it really groovy too.
    Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog and I hope I have done the same for you!
    Thanks Keisha 🙂

2. G’day Katrine,
    I am writing this comment in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island in British Columbia in Canada while I am on holidays.

As the organizer of the student blogging challenge, I am checking on a few blogs to make sure students are moderating and approving comments. I notice a few students from your class have not done this, so could you remind your teacher that comments need to be approved as soon as possible.

3. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

4. Hello, Katrine,
    I see you have created a great avatar. Don’t you want to show us a bigger one? I am sure other students will like it too. Does the avatar look like you? What do you have in common wit it? 😉